Lane Supply Company is looking for a Warehouse Specialist in Monroe, Ohio to work a full-time shift from 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Lane Supply Company (Lane) and its affiliate Compressed Air Technologies (CAT) are seeking an individual with a dynamic personality, organizational skills, and warehouse knowledge to join our team.
As part of our team, you will be a part of a growing business with a solid financial position, that is committed to training, promoting from within, and creating opportunities for our employees. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are looking to be a part of a rapidly growing company, then Lane and CAT may be the perfect fit for you.
Since 1955 Lane Supply Company has been serving customers in the rocky mountain region as a distributor of industrial and construction supplies. Recently, we’ve begun expanding our operations into other regions and states. Most recently with the acquisition of CAT, as distributor of compressors and service to industrial customers. Combined we serve customers throughout the continental U.S.
We are looking for team-oriented people with an entrepreneurial spirit to be a part of our growing business.
What we offer
- A fun and competitive work environment
- Competitive base salary
- Paid vacation
- Medical benefits
- Opportunity for advancement as the company grows!
- Welcome delivery trucks.
- Pull, package, and ship materials.
- Consolidate and palletize product, prepare appropriate paperwork.
- Embark machinery and equipment in delivery trucks using appropriate tools.
- Track and document exact shipment arrival and departure times.
- Receive product in, check for damage, confirm quantities and place in bins.
- Complete necessary follow up to return or receive credit on damaged inventory.
- Utilize a forklift for moving product in/out of inventory bins and removing/placing on carrier’s trucks.
- Maintain the forklift.
- Label and stockpile merchandise according to size, shape and type.
- Tag and label merchandise.
- Prepare and stage work orders and parts for technicians.
- Conduct quarterly cycle counts.
- Keep the warehouse clean and safe.
- Enter data in Business Central Software and Field Services Software.
- Valid driver’s license
- 2+ years of warehouse experience
- Team-oriented and customer-focused
- Ability to prioritize and manage daily workflow as you’re in the warehouse
- Attention to detail
- Ability to pick and replenish stock from paper documentation
- Great interpersonal and communications skills
- Reliable and willing to work overtime, if required
- Exhibit a high level of integrity
- Ability to multitask with a sense of urgency
- Ability to frequently lift 30 pounds and occasionally up to 75 pounds
- Forklift experience/certification preferred
- High school diploma or GED; undergraduate degree preferred
Job’s physical demands
The following are some of the physical demands commonly associated with this position.
- Spends 20% of the time sitting and 80% of the time either standing or walking
- Regularly lifts, twists, and/or bends up to 75 lbs
- Uses cart, or other equipment to carry more than 25 lbs
- Bends, twists, stoops, kneels, balances, reaches, and crouches while performing work duties
- Climbs stairs and ladders
- Verbal and auditory capacity enabling interpersonal communication through automated devices, such as telephones, radios, etc.
- Constant use of eye, hand, and finger coordination enabling the use of automated office and warehouse machinery or equipment
- Visual capacity enabling constant use of work-related equipment, forklifts, pallet jacks, dolleys, etc.