The selected candidate will:
- Perform all maintenance and service on industrial compressed air systems for customers in the designated territory. This may include after-hour emergencies, week-end and holidays, and on-call rotation.
- Prepare all service orders, timesheets, and expense reports accurately, neatly, and timely.
- Assist with evaluation of products for warranty, rebuilding, and maintenance purposes.
- Seek to acquire new service business, maintenance contracts, and parts/accessory sales.
- Be responsible for the up-keep of all company-issued tools used for servicing compressors and related equipment.
- Communicate with the Technical Department to find solutions for repair, installation, or service issues on compressors, blowers, air dryers, and/or vacuum units.
Successful candidates background will include:
- 1 – year field service experience or trade school performing installations, preventative maintenance, and repair of industrial equipment, preferably compressors, and/or HVAC equipment
- A strong electrical/plumbing/mechanical aptitude
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to be self-directed in order to perform with little supervision
- Owning hand tools
- Clean driving record (required)
- Refrigeration certification (a plus)
Compressed Air Technologies provides
- Competitive salaries
- Company truck with gas card
- Cell phone
- Company-paid uniform rental
- Paid vacations
- Holiday pay
- 401(k) plan
- Great people to work with!
Send us your resume and cover letter.