We are looking for a team-oriented Sales Engineer with an entrepreneurial spirit to be a part of our growing business. We are looking for a passionate salesperson ready to grow in an exciting territory. The individual that’s hired must have the motivation to grow the business by looking for new opportunities everyday in the Compressed Air industry.
About the Role
The Outside Sales Engineer’s primary goal is to organically generate sales by nurturing existing customer relationships and prospecting for new customers. At CAT we pride ourselves on customer service and finding solutions that meet our clients’ needs. The Outside Sales Engineer will provide world class account management and customer service. Applicants should have a proven track record of success; prospecting, penetrating new accounts, and managing and closing customers.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop a prospecting plan to engage customers and discover new opportunities for capital equipment
- Responsible for achieving sales goals determined by the General Manager in a profitable way
- Represent Compressed Air Technologies in a professional manner
- Maintain any quotes, call reports and opportunity reports as required by the General Manager.
- Use the skills and methods developed by CAT and Kaeser Compressors to design a compressor system with the highest efficiency for the customer
- Educate the customer of the design and specs throughout the sales process.
- Maintain proper notes and system design specifications in the Customer Relationship Manager (CRM)
- 3-5 years of Sales experience, preferably in capital equipment
- High School Diploma
- Preferred skills: CRM database management
What We Offer
- A fun and competitive work environment
- Competitive base salary
- Generous commission structure
- Paid vacation
- Medical Benefits – starting day one
- Opportunity for advancement as company grows
Ready to join us? We’re ready, too! Send your resume to Rod Miotti.