Lane Supply Company (Lane) and its affiliate Compressed Air Technologies (CAT) are seeking an individual with a dynamic personality who is operations-task oriented to join our team as the Office Supervisor.
As part of the Lane and CAT team, you will be a part of a growing business with a solid financial position that is committed to training, promoting from within, and creating opportunities for our employees. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are looking to be a part of a rapidly growing company, then Lane and CAT may be the perfect fit for you.
Since 1955 Lane Supply Company has been serving customers in the Rocky Mountain region as a distributor of industrial and construction supplies. Recently, we’ve begun expanding into other regions and states. Most recently, we’ve expanded into distributing commercial compressed air equipment with the acquisition of Compressed Air Technologies in Monroe, OH, and Palmetto Compressors in Fountain INN, SC. Along with our Finished Systems, we serve customers throughout the continental U.S.
- Oversight of all office functions including accounts receivable (AR), accounts payable (AP), and general office administrative duties.
- Assisting our corporate office with collections and past-due account activities.
- Handling Human Resource situations.
- Monitoring our company-wide office email to direct where traffic needs to flow.
- Providing accounting assistance on invoicing.
- Maintaining and ordering office equipment.
- Overseeing parts and warehouse administrative duties.
Successful candidates background will include:
- Bookkeeping, AR, AP, and profit and loss (P&L) statements are desirable.
- Must be willing to perform various computer and administrative functions.
- Ability to build working relationships with other functional areas to best support mutual objectives.
- Ability to research and resolve customer issues.
- Possess strong organization, planning, and prioritizing abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Exhibit strong problem solving and deductive reasoning skills.
- Ability to learn and perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to pass the required drug screen.
- Must have a high school diploma.
Compressed Air Technologies provides
- A fun and competitive work environment
- Competitive base salary
- Generous bonus or commission structure
- Paid vacation
- Medical benefits
- OPPORTUNITY FOR ADVANCEMENT AS THE COMPANY GROWS!!!
Send us your resume and cover letter to Rod Miotti, General Manager at CAT.