Inside Position Only
Lane Supply Company and its affiliate Compressed Air Technologies is looking for Lead Installation Technician to join our innovative, dynamic team!
Founded in 1955, Lane Supply Company is the premier solutions provider and wholesale distributor of specialty manufacturing, industrial, and construction supplies and equipment to hundreds of manufacturers and contractors throughout the United States. Since 2017, we’ve executed a methodical and aggressive growth strategy, resulting in the addition of three locations and over 400% growth. As we continue to achieve our goals and expand, we are looking to add individuals to our team who are passionate about what they do, have the grit to get the job done, and always do the right thing.
We are a “Sixty-Year-Old Start-Up,” challenging how traditional industrial supply and solutions providers do business. We value our customers and employees and strive to build a culture where hard work, integrity, honesty, and ingenuity are rewarded. If you’re looking to be a part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business, this may be the opportunity for you.
About the position
Based out of Monroe Ohio area, the Lead Installation Technician will report to the Installation Manager (IM) and is responsible for the installation of compressors and compressor equipment. Working with a common goal of providing the best install possible. Our ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter with the ability to multi-task stay on schedule and plan ahead.
What you’ll do in this role
- The Lead Installation Technician is a full-time position responsible for the project from post-sale through compressor system installation.
- The Lead Installation Technician will work directly with the IM to assure the projects stay on schedule and on budget.
- The Lead Installation Technician will supervisor the vendors and technicians completing the
- The Lead Installation Technician will be given mechanical drawings and estimates for each installation project. The Lead Installation Technician will be on-site to assist and train employees when necessary.
- The Lead Installation Technician will ensure that all Installation Tech’s/ Helpers are working safely and following all PPE requirements implemented by the (IM) and site-specific.
- The Lead Installation Technician will communicate at the beginning and end of each day directly to the (IM) to set the expectation for the day as well as address any issues
- Follow-up with open items on current and previous projects
- Review paperwork from the team for accuracy, completeness, and timeliness
- Perform a final walk-through and answer questions with the customer and the Installation Manager to assure there are no issues and they understand the system.
Post install service
- Coordinate with service the start-up and commissioning of new compressed air system.
- Pressure and leak test all new piping installation.
- High school diploma and a minimum of three (3) years’ experience as a service Technician in a distribution or service environment
- Effective communication skills and good phone presence
- Must be self-directed and motivated and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Work schedule flexibility, with advance notice, to accommodate the needs of the business.
What We Offer
- A fun, fast-paced, competitive work environment
- Extremely competitive benefits include: 100% employer-paid Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 3% company contribution toward your 401K
- 7 paid holidays plus your birthday
- Competitive and generous Paid-Time-Off policy
Ready to join us? We’re ready, too! Send your resume to careers.