Lane Supply Company and its affiliate Compressed Air Technologies is looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our innovative, dynamic team!
Founded in 1955, Lane Supply Company is the premier solutions provider and wholesale distributor of specialty manufacturing, industrial, and construction supplies and equipment to hundreds of manufactures and contractors throughout the United States. Since 2017, we’ve executed a methodical and aggressive growth strategy, resulting in the addition of three locations and over 400% growth. As we continue to achieve our goals and expand, we are looking to add individuals to our team who are passionate about what they do, have the grit to get the job done, and always do the right thing.
We are a “Sixty-Year-Old Start-Up,” challenging how traditional industrial supply and solutions providers do business. We value our customers and employees and strive to build a culture where hard work, integrity, honesty, and ingenuity are rewarded. If you’re looking to be a part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business, this may be the opportunity for you.
About the Role
Based out of Monroe Ohio, the Inside Sales Representative will be a full-time position. Inside Sales Representatives are the primary contact for inbound calls with customers and prospects related to equipment sales, handle lead follow-up and qualification of customers from Kaeser based leads and web/marketing generated leads; and create quote requests upon recommendation of sales representative.
The ideal candidate has experience in inside sales, customer service or call center environment, is successful at sales; good communicator, strong problem solver, proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, and has a willingness to learn and perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do in This Role
- Be the primary contact on inbound calls with customers and prospects related to equipment sales.
- Manage and coordinate field sales representative’s calendar and sales appointments for Sales Engineers to follow up on.
- Contact customers to schedule follow-up appointments.
- Handle lead follow-up and qualification of customers from Kaeser based leads and web/marketing-generated leads.
- Monitor the “sales” email inbox for leads and customer emails reaching out to general sales contacts.
- Create quote requests upon recommendation of sales representative.
- Upon completion of training on Service PM agreements, draw up agreement quotes based on Sales engineer and Service department’s guidance.
- Converting quotes to sales orders for equipment and tracking equipment orders to meet customer arrival date needs.
- Outbound calling for prospecting (equipment) and service agreements. This responsibility will be monitored and bonused according to management’s discretion.
- Any other duties as assigned by the manager.
What We Offer
- A fun, fast-paced, competitive work environment
- Extremely competitive benefits include: 100% employer-paid Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 3% company contribution toward your 401K
- 7 paid holidays plus your birthday
- Competitive and generous Paid-Time-Off policy
Ready to join us? We’re ready, too! Send your resume to careers.