Lane Supply Company and its affiliate Compressed Air Technologies is looking for Billing Clerk to join our innovative, dynamic team!
Founded in 1955, Lane Supply Company is the premier solutions provider and wholesale distributor of specialty manufacturing, industrial, and construction supplies and equipment to hundreds of manufacturers and contractors throughout the United States. Since 2017, we’ve executed a methodical and aggressive growth strategy, resulting in the addition of three locations and over 400% growth. As we continue to achieve our goals and expand, we are looking to add individuals to our team who are passionate about what they do, have the grit to get the job done, and always do the right thing.
We are a “Sixty-Year-Old Start-Up,” challenging how traditional industrial supply and solutions providers do business. We value our customers and employees and strive to build a culture where hard work, integrity, honesty, and ingenuity are rewarded. If you’re looking to be a part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business, this may be the opportunity for you.
What You’ll Do in This Role
- Creating and submitting customer invoices
- Payment processing
- Receiving and applying vendor invoices and payments to customer account
- Creating bank deposit
- Processing work & sales orders
- Supporting the purchasing as well as sales and service departments as needed
- Answering phones and assisting with customer calls
- High School Diploma
- Experience in bookkeeping, A/R, and A/P.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Must be willing to perform various computer and administrative functions.
- Ability to build working relationships with other functional areas to best support mutual objectives.
- Ability to research and resolve customer issues.
- Possess strong organization, planning, and prioritizing abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiarity with QuickBooks and Business Central 365, preferred
- Exhibit strong problem solving and deductive reasoning skills.
- Ability to learn and perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
What We Offer
- A fun, fast-paced, competitive work environment
- Extremely competitive benefits include: 100% employer-paid Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 3% company contribution toward your 401K
- 7 paid holidays plus your birthday
- Competitive and generous Paid-Time-Off policy
Ready to join us? We’re ready, too! Send your resume to careers.